Friday 20 May 2011

Blood Orange Inspired Mani

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

I'll try to keep it short and sweet today, I decided to experiment with some of the new polishes I got from the last haul.

The colour combination reminds me of a blood orange, so I attempted to freehand an orange on my ring finger.
The orange turned out alright (passable for me!) but I love the combination!

I used China Glaze Heli-Yum (which is a dark raspberry pink), Misa's Endless Keys which is from the Paradise Shore summer 2011 collection, and a white nail art polish that smells like wall paint (gross!).

In the sun
In the shade
Sorry for the messy cleanup + dry hands, I had a lot of stuff to get done today!
The picture in the sun is the most accurate colour-wise, it is slightly more red!

What do you think? what are your favourite layering combos?

Ciao for now!

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!