Monday 23 May 2011

L.A. Colors color craze green and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover comparison

Oh snap, it's me again!

I completely forgot that I compared the LA Colors Color Craze green (mentioned in this post) to China Glaze's Four Leaf Clover (from the Up and Away collection).

I only used 2 fingers for this comparison.. I think the polish and acetone fumes were starting to get to me even though I had the window open!

LA Colors on the left, Four Leaf Clover on the right
This picture is not quite color accurate, but I think it shows the difference in colour quite nicely.. the LA Colors green is more yellow based than Four Leaf Clover, but I'm thinking that the two polishes can be close colour-wise depending on what kind of light you're in.. I'll try to take a picture in the sun the next time it comes out to try to do another (better, more thorough) comparison.

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!