Thursday 19 May 2011

OPI DS Mystery

Hey everyone,
Today I'd just like to share one of the polishes I bought while stalking the nail polish sections of some of the local beauty stores!

This week's colour is from the OPI Designer Series -Mystery. It looks fab in the bottle, with all of that gold-green shimmer, but I must confess that when I put it on my nails I was slightly disappointed. It is still a nice colour that I would wear (one day..).. but I know it'll be much happier (and much more used) in another home.

Sorry for the atrocious tip-wear and the random bare patches (you can't really see them unless you're in the sun).. I did my nails on Monday, but the camera was off on an adventure, and I didn't have access to it until today.

DS Mystery is an almost black purple with gold-green flecks.
In the bottle.. doesn't it look gorgeous?
In the sun

In the shade
In other news, the new Cult Nails A Day at the Races collection is now available for sale. I still don't have any of the initial four colours, and I was thinking that I could probably talk myself out of buying any of the polishes, but after looking at some of the swatches that are up, I think I'm going to have to get a job and buy some of them soon. I'm also going to have to look up how much the shipping is..

What do you think of this polish? Are you going to get any of the new Cult Nails collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!