Saturday 18 June 2011

Cult Nails Week - Devious Nature

Morning everyone!

Hope you are all feeling fantastic and chipper!

Today's installment for Cult Nails week features Devious Nature, which is an absolutely fantastic pink with slight berry undertones.

I'm usually not a very pink person.. but I really love this one! I've gotten a lot of compliments on this.
The formula of this one was fantastic. it applied nice and smooth, covering in 2 coats.. and also dries to a high gloss shine. I wore this for a week on my left hand and it still looked fine when it came time for me to take it off.

I do think this is similar to the LA Colors pink I swatched a while ago.. so out of curiosity I think I'll do a comparison of the two some time in the future!

Have a great day everyone!



Devious Nature and other Cult Nails polishes can be purchased online for $10 each at the Cult Nails website.

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!