Saturday 25 June 2011

Doodle Art

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, but I was super busy Thursday and I got back late Friday. Today we're having a family BBQ in honor of my brother's -insert number here- birthday.

Yes, I don't know how old my brother is. ;D

Since I got saddled with a lot of prep work, today's post is going to be relatively short.. I did this for my little sister a few days after her summer break started (wow they get off early), and it's based off this addicting game called Doodle Jump that I recently got on my iPhone. Basically, the little guy jumps and keeps on jumping, and you have to tilt the device in the direction you want him to go in, making sure he lands on platforms and doesn't get hit by any aliens or fall into a black hole.

The base colour is OPI's Steady as she rose, and I can't remember all of the other colours I ended up using (there were a lot), but if you want to know a specific colour drop a comment or a tweet and I can probably force myself to remember it (potato peeling marathon on the mind right now).


In other news, I broke another nail on my left hand, so I decided to trim those nails down to match. I haven't had my nails this short in a while (not that short.. but to me..) so it'll take some getting used to. I'm also still hunting for Joe Fresh Twilight (went to two stores with no luck at all).

That's all for today, hope you guys have a great Saturday, and I hope the sun comes out soon! :)

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!