Sunday 26 June 2011

Essie - Limited Addiction

Hi everyone!

Sorry for a late-ish post, but I was away for most of the day watching a production of Hairspray! Yesterday's BBQ was good, nothing too spectacular.. it was raining pretty hard but it cleared up in the end.

Anyhow, I have a lovely red polish to show y'all today, since today was the season premiere of True Blood! I haven't watched it yet, but I will get around to it.. feeling a bit under the weather today.

Now, without further ado, I present to you.. Limited Addiction!
Limited Addiction is a gorgeous red creme that's almost like a jelly -it dries super smooth and glossy, which is awesome. It looks more brown-red in low lighting, and it bright red in the sun. The picture above was taken indoors with low natural lighting.

I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting Cult Nail's Quench, which would have been totally awesome for this occasion, but maybe I'll have it next time!

That's all for now, enjoy the rest of your day!

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!