Wednesday 22 June 2011

Polish News: Color Club - Back to Boho Fall 2011

Well, this is just a quickie post, and I'm sure you've heard about this in about a million other blogs today.. but I'd like to squee over this too!

Top row, from the left:
Nomadic in Nude – a must have neutral for the season; off white and creamy
Earthy Angel – Gorgeous creamy camel
New Bohemian – a new 70’s take on Tiffany Blue
Shabby Drab – Purple Greige The ultimate boho color
Rad Nomad РPurple brown cr̬me
Red-ical Gypsy – Boho chic red, a new take on a vintage classic red


Bottom row, from the left:
Boho Mojo – Silvery, beige pearl
Nouveau Vintage – The perfect understated vintage frosty gold
Voodoo You Do – The perfect charcoal grey for the season with blue undertones
Artsy Crafty – The ultimate muted military green
Blue-topia – Just as it sounds, the perfect shade of deep blue
Rebel Spirit – Deep chocolate brown creme

I'm excited about New Bohemian, Nouveau Vintage, Voodoo You Do and Artsy Crafty and Rebel Spirit.. although I may just ask a certain someone to pick up the sets for me at Winners whenever they show up there.

That's all from me for now, what do you guys think? Pretty? Any must have colours? I must say I'm pretty excited for fall. I already have a list of stuff I want!

Ciao for now,

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!