Thursday 14 July 2011

Green Holo Goodness - CG L8r G8r & Nubar Reclaim

Hey everyone!

I can't wait until tomorrow is over.. usually around this time I get really nervous about exams.. even if it's just a midterm, so when this midterm week is over, it'll be a whole lot of relaxing and nailpolishing!

Today I have some gorgeous green holos for y'all.. but unfortunately one of them is HTF and pretty expensive on Ebay. I found China Glaze's L8r G8r by chance while going by a dusty salon. Actually, they had the entire 2bhot set, but they were selling that for $50 (I only like a few colours so I didn't think it was really worth it). They had an open pack too, so I ended up getting L8r G8r and TMI.

Anyhow, back to the nails..
The China Glaze OMG holos are probably the most holographic nail polishes I've ever worn. You can even see the holo indoors, which is awesome. It's a shame they're discontinued, because I'd buy this stuff up in the boatload. ;)

Nubar's Reclaim is pretty awesome too! It isn't as crazy holographic as L8r G8r but it is a gorgeous green that I LOVE.

By the way, this is two coats on each finger, and there is some VNL in the photo, but it isn't very apparent in person. And if you're wondering.. Yes, I do wear alternating colours occasionally. LOL

That's all for now, it's time to get back to work and study >.<

Psst. Tomorrow is also the launch of the Cult Nails Hypnotic Collection's Presale! You can get all 4 new polishes for $30! (Guess who needs them all? :D )

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!