Saturday 16 July 2011

Nfu Oh #51

Morning everyone!

It's such a depressing day outside.. lots of rain. It's starting to feel like Fall already, especially when you go to the mall and all of the shoe stores are having the end of Summer sale. (Wait, summer? when did that happen?)

Anyway, aside from the boring rain thing going on outside, I'm feeling pretty good now, especially since my exams are over! HURRAH! :D

Since everything is sunshine and rainbows now, I thought I'd share with you a gorgeous polish I've been wearing for the past 4-5 days.

This is Nfu Oh #51 over China Glaze's Grape Pop, which is a deep purple creme. I also took pictures of Grape Pop on its own, but the colour turned out really weird and completely wrong. Maybe it's time to get a new camera.. hmm.
Hmm, and another shot from another angle.. :D
Sorry about the weird chip in my nail in the middle finger.. it wasn't really noticeable when it happened, but in this picture it is.

I actually really really love this! I might love the #52 combo a little bit more, but I guess all flakies are crazy awesome in my mind.I especially love how it changes colour at different angles.. I think #52 also had a duochromey kind of thing going on, but it's much more noticeable in #51.

What do you guys think? I think I want to order some more Nfu Oh polishes now.. I've got my eyes on a Nars Zulu Dupe (569) and I'll probably want more flakies.. ;)

Bye for now! Have a great day everyone!

-Marisa

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for getting back to you so late, but thank you all!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!