Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sephora by OPI - Mermaid to Order

Good evening (night?) all!

I figured I'll do a short post tonight, and hopefully another post later tomorrow. I'm stressing myself out by doing course planning.. and adding even more stress by trying to figure out when I want to graduate.

I won't bother you with details, but all of this stress seems to be taking a toll on my cuticles.. *sigh*

Anyhow, on a cheerier note, I have Sephora by OPI's Mermaid to Order to show y'all today. I got this polish as a gift before I was really into nail polish, and I don't really wear it too often since I have a crapload of untrieds in my stash.



This is an awesome frosty-metallic teal polish. It's really bright in the way that it glows, something about the way it shines makes it very eye-catching (at a loss of words, trying really hard to describe this one). The only downside is that its great finish also makes this one show lots of brushstrokes, and it doesn't dry particularly fast either.

Hmm, that's all for now, hopefully I'll be feeling a bit less stressed and more inspired later.. I have a bunch of photos I need to edit for later posts. :D

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!