Saturday 27 August 2011

OPI - Honk if You Love OPI

Morning everyone!

Today we have the second polish I purchased from the Touring America Fall 2011 collection from OPI, Honk if You Love OPI!

HIYLO is a gorgeous smoky plum creme. It manages to be dark and look really close to black but avoid making me feel like I'm wearing black. Two coats and this is perfect.

I actually had to redo this one, because all of my pictures the first time around came out looking like this:
If you look really close, you can see the side of my house reflected in the polish. Isn't that impressive?

Have you picked up any colours from the Touring America collection? If so, which ones?

-Marisa

3 comments:

  1. This color looks great on you. I may need to rethink this one. I only got Road House Blues from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like color! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    Ever since I saw the swatches of all of the fall collections, I really felt like I wanted one of these smokey purples! I'm really glad I got it now.. it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!