Wednesday 31 August 2011

Vacation Spam featuring Eel Skin and Metallic Muse

Hi guys,

Just a little picture spam while I'm on vacation..

First up, OPI's Eel Skin:


Pre-3 free formula, which makes me uncomfortable since I hate the smell of Toluene and I'm pretty paranoid about health issues that can arise from overexposure. Also very, very sheer. I did 3 thick coats of it since I didn't want to spend a lot of time breathing it in by doing several thinner coats. Interesting colour though, it has a bit of red shimmer at certain angles in the sunlight.

China Glaze - Metallic Muse

This one is very pretty- I love the super shiny, smooth finish, and it's fantastic for stamping. I wish I could have picked up the whole set when it was available.. I think I would stamp a lot more.

Thanks for reading everyone <3


-Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!