Saturday 17 December 2011

Models Own Emerald Black

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!

Just a short and sweet post today, I really need to run off and get some stuff ready for tonight! I'm going to a holiday sweater party tonight.. this is my first time going to a sweater party so I went and bought a sweater at a thrift store.. it's super ugly lol :D

Anyhow, today's featured polish is from the Models Own Beetlejuice collection that was recently released. It's filled with awesome duochromes!

This polish is the least duochromey out of all of them though, it's more like black with emerald shimmer... but it's still really pretty!


 
Pictured above is 2 coats of Emerald-Black. Pretty right? The green isn't too subtle, so I can actually wear this polish without having a pure-black nail polish freakout (for some reason, I can't wear pure black cremes).

If you think this polish is gorgeous, I can't wait to show you the rest of them... they're just made of win. The only thing I don't like about these polishes is that they have toluene in them, which I try to avoid at all costs. Of course, I find this out after I ordered them, so.. I guess it couldn't have been helped, but I really really wish that they would switch to a toluene free formula.

Anyhow, the rest of the Beetlejuice collection will be posted sometime during this coming week. I'm also going on a trip with family to a ski resort, and I don't know if we're going to have internet available or not. I'm going to schedule some posts for that week (22-29) but I'll try to pop in if I can manage to find internet!

Happy a great weekend everyone!

-Marisa

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!