Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Eve Mani!

Hi everyone! HAPPY LAST DAY OF 2011!

Today I'm going to show y'all my chosen New Year's Eve mani. I opted for something relatively simple instead of a glitterbomb like I was originally thinking of. Tomorrow I'm going to show the first half of my top 20 picks, and hopefully on the 3rd I'll show you the last half (I'm kind of waiting for some polishes to arrive so I can hopefully include them on the list... if you follow me on twitter, you probably have some kind of idea what those polishes are) :P


Anyhow, I'm hoping this post won't be too wordy... so let's have those photos, shall we?





Sorry for the crappy clean up and stuff. My New Year's Eve mani is two coats of Cult Nails Hypnotize Me over Time Traveler. This is super pretty, and not surprisingly Hypnotize Me is one of my favourite Cult Nails polishes ever. ;)

That's all for today! I hope you all have an awesome New Years! Happy 2012 everyone!

Marisa

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!
    I just wanted to tell you I tagged you for the Kreativ Blogger Award, link: http://allthingsmevelove.blogspot.com/2011/12/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thank you both! Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's completely gorgeous! :D Happy New Year!
    I recreated the crazy layering post for this evening, I used a record number of polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!