Sunday 1 January 2012

Top 20 of 2011 - Part 1

Hi everyone! So here is the first half of my Top 20 picks!
I know some of these were released before 2011, but I'm going to choose from polishes that I've acquired over the past year. I think next year I'll stick to the top 10 polishes released in 2012. :D

So these aren't in any particular order at all. Some of these polishes haven't been posted on the blog before, but they may be featured in their own post sometime in the new year!

Chanel Peridot

China Glaze Ahoy! - This is the most awesome raspberry pink glass fleck EVER.

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe

 A England Tristam - Smooth, beautiful scattered holo goodness.

Zoya Neeka - I love the finish. It's like a bird egg!

Zoya Yara - I love the gold shimmer-glitter in this! it reminds me of a speckled bird egg.

 China Glaze White Cap - One of my favourite layering polishes.

OPI Warm and Fozzie

Glitter Gal Lizard Belly - Eye-catching dark green linear holo!

Cult Nails Let Me Fly - Gorgeous, gorgeous shimmer. UGH. <3

Thanks for reading! I'll be posting part 2 soon! :D

Marisa

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!