Wednesday 4 January 2012

Top 20 of 2011 Part 2

Hi everyone!

Super quick post, we're having a dinner party of sorts tonight and I need to get my butt down there and help out! I apologize for the crappy pictures of the last three, but they arrived Tuesday and the weather hasn't been nice enough to do much with regards to photos! Sorry! They'll get their own posts in the future, promise!

Ozotic Pro 534

 Glitter Gal Frappe

 Nubar Reclaim - Hands down my favourite green holo ever!

 Cult Nails Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant

Cult Nails Hypnotize Me

 Models Own Pinky Brown

Models Own Purple Blue

Rescue Beauty Lounge Piu Mosso

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie
Rescue Beauty Lounge Tudor collection (shown above is Jane)
Yes, for that last one I cheated and chose the entire Tudor collection as my favourite! ;)

Alright, time to make my way downstairs and help before I get yelled at! Hope y'all have a great week!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!