Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday Swatch Spam: Back to Boho Edition

Hi everyone!

I'm sure most of you have seen this collection about a billion times now, so I won't say too much about it now!

Artsy Craftsy: One of my favourites from this collection. Evergreen green creme.

Blue-Topia: Smooth, pigmented navy creme. Easy to apply but I can see this leaving nails looking smurfy, so 2 coats of base coat just in case!

 Boho Mojo: Eugh. Frostier than Frosty the Snowman.

 Earthy Angel: Nude creme. Another one of those colours that make my hands mannequin-like. Pretty, but still kind of freaks me out a bit. I would need to wear this one with something on top.

New Bohemian: Another variation on a Tiffany Blue. One of these days I'm going to need to dig all of these colours out and do a comparison. I'm a sucker for these colours.


Nomadic in Nude: Another nude colour, but I prefer this over Earthy Angel.


Nouveau Vintage: Another one of my favourites for this collection. Verry pretty look that reminds me of aged bronze.

 Rad Nomad: A blue-grey creme.

Rebel Spirit: I think that this is a very dark brown that looks almost black, depending on the lighting. 

Red-ical Gypsy: I actually liked this one a lot. Smooth formula, pretty berry-red colour.

 Shabby Drab: Dusty-ish cornflower blue. A colour I will probably be reaching for a lot in the summer!

 Voodoo You Do: Another frosty colour, although definitely not as frosty as Boho Mojo. With careful application you can avoid having super obvious streaks. Not a polish I'd put on if I were ever in a rush though. :P

Hope you all enjoyed the swatch spam! Happy Sunday!

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty polishes. I love the Tiffany Blue! Gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I pretty much love all of the cremes in this collection, which surprised me because I mainly just wanted New Bohemian!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!