Wednesday 13 June 2012

Cult Nails Feel Me Up

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday!

I managed to snag a bottle of Sand Art from Pretty and Polished earlier today, so I'm pretty darn excited! I'm also a little bit stressed because I have another interview on Friday.

Anyhow, right now I'm wearing Scandalous from the Cult Nails Divas and Drama collection... but secretly I really want to put this polish on! I love Scandalous but whenever I see Feel Me Up I just have this urge to wear it! I'm going to have to wait till after Friday though... as soon as I get home I'm going to put it on! :D



 Feel Me Up is such a gorgeous colour. It's super bright and happy looking - pretty much exactly the colour of a buttercup. I feel like this polish pretty much reflects my mood most of the time - bright, cheery, energetic etc. Even when I'm feeling down this colour makes me perk up.

Formula wise, it's pretty fantastic (as usual from Cult Nails). I had no difficulty applying this polish. It's a dream. 

That's all for now... I feel like if I keep talking and staring at this photo for much longer I'll give in. Must wait till Friday! Thank you are reading!

Do you have any polishes that you think reflects your mood? Please share if you do!

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous color! i've got that one on my wishlist (: what did you pick up from pretty and polished btw? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :D

      I picked up a full sized Sand Art and a mini of Bubble Tea from Pretty and Polished. These will be my first polishes from P&P (not including Party on my Yacht that's on its way to me now) so if these are as awesome as I hope they'll be, I'm definitely going to buy more. I'm currently eying Candy Coated too... should have gotten a mini of that in my order today too! Oh well, next time! ;D

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!