Monday 23 July 2012

NOTD: Mari Moon Gradient + Stamping

Hi everyone!

Only a few words today... I have a bunch of pictures so I don't want to make this post too long!

For today's design I used Speciallita Hits Mari Moon Polishes in Dreamer (base of nail), Cutie Pie (middle) and Cool (tip of nail) in a gradient over Cult Nails Time Traveler (my go-to dark base colour). I then stamped the paint splatter-esque design from the m70 (konad) plate using Cult Nails Nevermore. I'm really happy with how this turned out, and I'm happy to say that this design will make it onto my list of jewellery designs. I'm still working on the designs I want to be able to offer. Currently I'm working on a galaxy pattern... anyhow, here are the pictures!






What do you think? I'm so pleased with how this manicure turned out! I'm especially happy with the Mari Moons - I think I'm going to need back ups of these and the other set (I currently have the modern one).

Thank you for reading! Have a great week!

Marisa

PS: Have you seen that post by Polish Galore on the China Glaze stuff at CosmoProf? I am SO oogling those China Glaze Holographics!

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!