Tuesday 31 July 2012

Picture Polish Monroe

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been feeling really unmotivated (so much that I haven't changed my nail polish in over a week! eek!)

Since I haven't changed my polish in a while, I have no new NOTDs to show y'all... so this post is coming from the vault-ish!

This picture might be a tad old, but the polish is still gorgeous. Unfortunately it's discontinued now, but you may be able to pick up a bottle somewhere... I'm not really sure how many are left or if it's all sold out now. Still very pretty though. I picked this up at Llarowe's birthday sale along with Mask-a-rade, since I couldn't decide on which one to get. I'm very glad I got both though, since they are both stunning!




Monroe is a a beautiful blood red jelly-ish with tiny sparkling holo particles suspended in it. The holo bits are really small, and make a gorgeous scattered look in the sun. This being jelly-ish, it dries super glossy and smooth (not to mention squishy looking!).

I was initially worried that this would be one of those red bordering on black polishes, but this turned out to be the perfect shade of red.... no too dark but not too bright either.

That's all for today! Thank you for reading and I'll try to do something to my nails today (along with work on my term paper haha)!

Marisa

1 comment:

  1. that's seriously gorgeousss! the jelly finish makes it just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!