Saturday 25 August 2012

Zoya Arizona

Hi everyone!

I'm currently on vacation in Washington DC area, so today's post is a scheduled one. This means I won't be able to reply to any comments until I return on the 2nd of September! In the meantime, enjoy the ramble-free posting! :D

Today I have one of my top lemmings from the Beach collection for Summer 2012 from Zoya. I was oogling all of the swatches of Arizona and Zuza online, but I finally took the plunge when Nail Polish Canada put up the Fall Zoya collections. In the bottle, Arizona looked really bright - I was hoping it'd be a bit more subtle - but on the nail it isn't too bad. The colour itself reminds me of Kraft's Mac and Cheese or Cheesewhiz. 



Sorry about the weird bit on my middle finger nail - it has been like that for ages and only really shows up in pictures every once in a while!

Thank you for reading!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!