Tuesday 28 August 2012

Zoya Rica

Hi everyone!

I'm currently on vacation in Washington DC area, so today's post is a scheduled one. This means I won't be able to reply to any comments until I return on the 2nd of September! In the meantime, enjoy the ramble-free posting! :D

Today I have a polish from last year's summer collection from Zoya. I managed to grab the entire Sunshine collection (which is super gorgeous), but I haven't really swatched it yet - or really worn any of the colours for an extended time. Not really sure why. Today I have Rica, which is like an awesome strawberry-blonde colour with the golden shimmer. I like how it looks in the bottle and in pictures, but when I actually had the colour on my nails I wasn't really floored by it... strange how some things work. I don't think the colour really suits my skintone, but I'm willing to try it again one day.



Thank you for reading!

Marisa

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!