Tuesday 30 October 2012

Innisfree 82

Hi everyone!

Sorry that I've been MIA lately, I've been pretty much an uninspired polish wreck. Hopefully that will be over soon though, because I got some EPIC nail mail today! I got my first HAREs and two of my most lemming'ed Cult Nails polishes! WOOHOO!

Hopefully those polishes will be swatched soon for y'all too, but today I have another great polish I wore a while back. I really love this one.





Innisfree 82 is a gorgeous combination of cantaloupe and light green hex glitters and tiny light green glitters suspended in a light yellow based green base. Above I have it laytered over Orly's Jealous Much?

That's all for now! Thank you for reading! I can't wait to share my first HARE polishes with y'all!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!