Sunday 21 October 2012

Pahlish Chemical Swirl

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great Sunday!

Today I have another indie polish that I purchased from llarowe! I'm eagerly awaiting another package (with my first HARE polishes!) that I'm expecting in about 2 weeks. Ever since I discovered the DIY peel off base coat (pretty much just nontoxic white school glue), I've definitely fallen hard over glitters. Before that base coat, I would always avoid glitters for fear of removal. I mean, I know the foil method is pretty easy, but I really hated how it made my fingers dry... and I didn't really have the patience for it. Nevermore!

Today I have Pahlish's Chemical Swirl. I have one coat layered over Cult Nails' Charming in the photos below. Since the weather sucks over here (overcast/rainy), the colour isn't quite accurate... it's a bit more red purple than blue (as it appears here). Check it out!




Chemical Swirl is a light purple jelly that is absolutely jam PACKED with all sorts of glitter and some awesome flecks. I won't even try to describe all of the glitters in here since I know I'll never get them all. Squares, hexagons, a few bars... it's amazing.

What do y'all think?

Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a great week!

Marisa

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!