Wednesday 7 November 2012

HARE polish Atolla

Hi everyone! Sorry for being away for so long! *waves*

I've been using a lap at work lately to take pictures of my polish... the only problem with this though is that I keep forgetting my camera at work! Thank goodness I remembered to bring it home for once... I can't wait to share these polishes with y'all! I'm pretty much at work for all daylight hours now, so I'm only able to take pictures at home using my lamp. It uses a daylight bulb, but for some reason I always feel like the pictures always turn out too blue. I'm going to try to get something set up where it isn't too blue (I'm thinking of trying another kind of bulb).

Anyhow, onto the polish! Atolla is absolutely, stunningly gorgeous. The blue iridescent-y glitter is so bright it freaks my camera out and so I've only managed to take some semi-decent shots. Sorry for the blur on the second one!



Gah. It's so amazing. The glitter is so bright that even if I stare at it, I can't make out the individual glitter particles. Love this polish. Formula wise, it is a magenta jelly - so it is a tad sheer. If you have nubbins with not very much visible nail line or if you look the semisheer-ish look, this polish definitely won't be a problem. For me, I have some very dark stains (ew) on my nails that stand out a bit more than normal VNL. I used 4 thin coats for the above, but still could kinda see my nail line.

So, what do you guys think? I absolutely love this polish and I'm in love with the Fall HARE polishes! :D

Thanks for reading!

Marisa

5 comments:

  1. it's what i wish BL Disco Biscuit was. NEED!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Disco Biscuit when I saw this polish! :D

      Delete
  2. amazing swatch!!!! The glitter looks like its glowing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! In person this polish seriously has some glowing going on! :D

      Delete
  3. It is gorgeous! Thank you so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!