Thursday 31 January 2013

A NOTD: Rainbow Gradient-y Stamp-icure!

Hi everyone, Happy Thursday!

Today I have a NOTD that I did a little while ago to show y'all. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this one, but here are some more pictures!



Sorry from the backwards stamping on the middle finger - I must have turned the stamper around accidentally before stamping it onto my nail.

For my gradient I used:

Red: Cult Nails Evil Queen
Orange: Zoya Arizona
Yellow: Cult Nails Feel me up
Green: Essie Mojito Madness (I feel like a mojito now, yum)
Blue: Nails Inc Baker Street
Purple: Cult Nails Vicious

I used 2 coats of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base, and then sponged the gradient on. I didn't have any cosmetic sponges (it's on my shopping list), so I used a different kind of sponge that had perforations that were a bit larger (don't worry, not one of those yellow dish washing sponges with the scotch brite sides lolol).

I stamped overtop the gradient with BM plate bm-322 and Cult Nails Nevermore.

I had actually originally wanted to stamp the gradient over the white, but it didn't work out so well (will try again in the future!)

Anyhow, that's all for today! Thank you so much for reading, and I hope y'all have a great (polish-filled) weekend!

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I tried a gradient similar to this recently and it turned out horribly! lol. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, to say that this is amazing would be an understatement!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Thank you for reading my blog, and I'll try my best to reply to your comments!